Visa is a necessity to enter India and is required by all the tourists. Restricted areas of India like the Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Laddakh or any other, one needs a special permission along with visa and passport. At India with Digvijay we help the tourists with their visa formalities and special permissions on their India tour. Nowdays visa can be acquired online by applying for it online and everything is just one click away. The following is the eligibility criteria that require to be fulfilled by the tourists to acquire the visa of India.
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders
- Internationalravellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
- International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket, with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
For further information on visa, you can visit the official government sites of passport and ministry of External affairs.