Golden Triangle tour of India is a route chart that displays the major heritage forts and palaces that were built during the Mughal era and still standing in very good condition. The Golden triangle tour of India let travelers discover the 3 cities- Delhi which is the capital of India, Agra- the city of Taj in Uttar Pradesh and Jaipur which is the most vibrant city of Rajasthan State. This Delhi Agra Jaipur tour is the best route chart for those travelers who are planning to visit India for the first time as it is a complete package of fun, thrill and adventure. The history behind the forts and palaces of India is filled with stories of bloodshed, sacrifices and glory. Book a golden triangle tour package to explore the most exotic destinations of India.
Delhi is the first stop that will amaze you with the building built during the Mughal Era. Delhi was capital of Mughal dynasty and that is why one can notice the influence of Mughal style of Architecture on Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid and Humayun’s tomb. Agra was also a major ceremonial center of Mughal era before Delhi and the symbol of Love Taj Mahal’s beauty can be witnessed in Agra.
Jaipur holds the title of the most vibrant city of Golden triangle tour as it has lot to offer such as the Amer palace, Jal Mahal palace, Hawa Mahal palace, Jantar Mantar, City palace and Jaigarh fort. Most of these heritage buildings were built by Sawai Jai Singh II and influenced from European and Rajput styles of architecture.
One can also plan a Golden triangle tour with Goa and Golden Triangle tour with Mumbai to explore the azure beaches of India. Both these cities are perfect to enjoy the night life and parties and travelers can try different types of street food in these cities. Mumbai is known because of the Bollywood Film industry and the most ancient rock cut temples – the Elephanta caves, where Goa is famous for different festivals and concerts that are organized throughout the whole year.
India offers something for everyone who visit India, whether you are interested in wildlife or wish to just relax at a nice luxury resort. Visit India this vacations to satisfy your inner traveler and give yourself and experience of lifetime.
The Golden Triangle India Tour, comprising of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, is considered to be the most traversed tourist circuit in India. This tour lets you immerse in the spirit of urbanism in Delhi, Mughalsim in Agra and Royalism in Jaipur. Though there are numerous things to do in the Golden triangle tour package, we are mentioning the best of them-
- Pay your regards to the Indian Soldiers at the India Gate, a war memorial.
- Drive past the remarkable epitomes of power in Delhi- Parliament House, Rashtrapti Bhawan and Secretariat buildings.
- Get glimpses of cultural architecture of Delhi- Jama Masjid, Lotus Temple, Qutab Minar and Humayun’s Tomb.
- Listen Qawwali at Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah.
- Try out the spicy chaat and dishes at Chandni Chowk, Delhi like dahi balla, chhole kulche, chhole bhature, raj kachori etc.
- Embark on a road trip at Yamuna Expressway from Delhi to Agra by BMW 7 Series.
- Get mesmerize by watching the sunset / sunrise at Taj Mahal, Agra.
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of Taj Mahal from Yamuna River. This is the favorite spot of photographers.
- Walk around the regal corridors of Agra Fort, one of the UNESCO Heritage Sites.
- Delight yourselves with the popular sweets- Petha of Agra. The most popular and favorite shop of tourists is Panchi Petha.
- Fatehpur Sikri: Explore this ghost town and other landmarks here such as, Buland Darwaza, Jodhai Bai’s Palace, Salim Chisti’s Tomb, Jama Masjid etc.
- The most adventurous part of Delhi Jaipur Agra Tour Package: Experience the elephant ride while climbing upon the hills of the Amber Fort. The elephants are well-decorated with the traditional clothes and paint.
- Jaipur shopping: Jaipur is a paradise for shopaholics. You can buy handicrafts, puppets, mojdis, silver ornaments, gems stones, bandhani fabrics, blue pottery products, lac bangles from here. Stroll through the colorful bazaars and you will get something unique to buy for you.
- Watch a movie at Raj Mandir Theater, the royal theater of India in Jaipur.
- Spend the evening at Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur to witness the authentic culture of Rajasthan. Relish your taste buds with dal-bati-churma- Rajasthani delicacies.
So, explore the Best Golden Triangle Tour Package and try out the above things in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur with the best car rental in Delhi.
Taj Mahal is a symbol of love that is located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh approximately 230.9 kilometers away from Delhi. It is a majestic Marble building that was built by Shah Jahan in memory of his late wife Mumtaj Mahal. This place was one of the major destinations of my India Triangle tour.
There are 3 gateways to enter the premises of Taj Mahal – The Southern Gate, The Eastern gate and the Western Gate, made from red sand stones. It took less than one minute for me to enter through the western gateway of Tajmahal which is called Darwaza-e- Rauza. The Tajmahal was not fully visible to my eyes even after entering the gateway, I walked to the gardens surrounding the Taj which are known as Charbagh/Mughal and believe me, Tajmahal is much more beautiful then it seems in pictures.
The beauty of this place figuratively took my senses and I stared it without moving for 2 minutes. After this awkward moment, I marched towards Taj Mahal to take a close look. The white marble is not as white as it seems in the photos but the carvings on the walls of this place are really amazing. There are Persian poems, Arabic Ayaat carved on the outer walls of Tajmahal.
Inside Tajmahal, I saw tomb of Mumtaj Mahal and Shah Jahan (The real tomb of this couple is beneath these tombs in a chamber) situated right in the middle of this building. After taking some snaps in the Mughal garden I was escorted to try the famous ‘Petha’ from the streets. After this same day trip Tajmahal Trip, I was escorted back to Delhi for my Golden Triangle tour with Amritsar. It was a majestic experience for me, and I must say that the beauty of Taj Mahal is unexplainable in words and only can be truly admired by visiting this extraordinary piece of work.
The myths and believes about this magical places makes it more interesting and extraordinary. Same day Taj Mahal tour was a very uniqure experience for me and it was the most beautiful memory of my Golden triangle Tour package.
Jaipur the capital city of Rajasthan is one of the planned city and favorite city of tourists. It is filled with ancient forts, monuments, and temples that boast its glorious past. The temples and other religious temples reflect the spiritual value of the rulers of the dynasties who built them. Jaipur can be explored under the golden triangle India tour that includes the sightseeing of not only Jaipur but Delhi and Agra too. This tour is the most traversed circuit in India to catch the glimpses of heritage and historical monuments of India.
The temples echo the magnificence of Rajput rulers which attracts visitors from all over the globe. The architecture of the temple is awe-inspiring and their religious significance is worth a visit. Each temple is unique in its own way and people visit the temple to rejuvenate their spiritual values.
The following temples should be included in your Rajasthan trip plan if you want to feel the spiritualism in the ancient temples-
- Galtaji Govind Temple- It is one of the pre-historic Hindu pilgrimage sites. The temple complex comprises natural freshwater springs, and 7 holy kunds and among this kund ‘Galta Kund’ is the holiest.
- Sun Temple- Offer your prayers at the Sun Temple, located near Galtaji Temple. Visit this temple during the sunset or sunrise to enjoy the stunning scenic views.
- Birla Temple, also known as Lakshmi Narayan Temple is situated below the Moti Dungri Fort in Jaipur. The temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi and is a popular architectural landmark in Jaipur. The Temple is built of the pure white marble with the modern approach and looks amazingly beautiful when enlightening in the evening.
- Govind Dev Ji Temple– It is located in the City Palace complex and Govind Dev Ji is Hindu deity Lord Krishna. It is one of the most famous and scared tourist destinations of Jaipur. The mural in the temple is same as how Lord Krishna looked during incarnation on Earth. The glory of temple gets drenched in colorful saga during the Falgun season (during Feb-Mar) when Holi is celebrated with all energy and joy.
- Moti Dungri Ganesh Temple – It is situated in the heart of the city perched on a hilltop surrounded by the exotic palace. Every Wednesday, this temple is crowded by large number of people.
- The other popular temple is Vishnu temple decorated with marvelous frescos and mythological paintings.
- Shri Gopinathji Krishna Temple – Here you can have firsthand experience of the Arti ceremony and Indian spirituality.
- Shila Devi Temple– It is built on the premises of Amer Fort where the ladies and the Kings offered their prayers before going to the war and for the well being of the family.
- Isckon Temple– This temple is dedicated to lord Krishna and built by the International Society for Krishna Consciousness. Here, you will find eateries for your snacks and Prasad.
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Temple– This temple is located in Chitrakoot and dedicated to the Swaminarayan. Though this temple is smaller as compared to the other Swaminarayan Temples in Delhi and Ahmedabad, but you will find peace here.
- Kale Hanuman Temple– This hindu temple is dedicated to the lord hanuman. The temple is popular due to the black color of deity.
The best way to explore these temples is by hiring a car. You are offered a car with a driver to stay with your in the entire trip. There is a large fleet of cars form economy to luxury as per your needs. Economy cars are pocket-friendly as it offers a great mileage. For luxury seekers, luxury car rental can be booked to experience the hassle-free journey. You can take as many stops as you want. Hire Mercedes s class which is equipped with advanced features and high technology. This car offers you a great comfort with ample space for storage. For BMW lovers, BMW 7 Series can be chosen for long road trips.
The heritage of Jaipur is well-preserved in its temple which reflects the cultural inclination and firm beliefs of locals. Throughout the year tourist across the world prefer Temple Tour Packages who are interested in knowing more about the historical richness of the country which can be booked with best India trip planners online for discovering the spiritual facet of incredible India.