The Golden Triangle India Tour, comprising of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, is considered to be the most traversed tourist circuit in India. This tour lets you immerse in the spirit of urbanism in Delhi, Mughalsim in Agra and Royalism in Jaipur. Though there are numerous things to do in the Golden triangle tour package, we are mentioning the best of them-
- Pay your regards to the Indian Soldiers at the India Gate, a war memorial.
- Drive past the remarkable epitomes of power in Delhi- Parliament House, Rashtrapti Bhawan and Secretariat buildings.
- Get glimpses of cultural architecture of Delhi- Jama Masjid, Lotus Temple, Qutab Minar and Humayun’s Tomb.
- Listen Qawwali at Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah.
- Try out the spicy chaat and dishes at Chandni Chowk, Delhi like dahi balla, chhole kulche, chhole bhature, raj kachori etc.
- Embark on a road trip at Yamuna Expressway from Delhi to Agra by BMW 7 Series.
- Get mesmerize by watching the sunset / sunrise at Taj Mahal, Agra.
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of Taj Mahal from Yamuna River. This is the favorite spot of photographers.
- Walk around the regal corridors of Agra Fort, one of the UNESCO Heritage Sites.
- Delight yourselves with the popular sweets- Petha of Agra. The most popular and favorite shop of tourists is Panchi Petha.
- Fatehpur Sikri: Explore this ghost town and other landmarks here such as, Buland Darwaza, Jodhai Bai’s Palace, Salim Chisti’s Tomb, Jama Masjid etc.
- The most adventurous part of Delhi Jaipur Agra Tour Package: Experience the elephant ride while climbing upon the hills of the Amber Fort. The elephants are well-decorated with the traditional clothes and paint.
- Jaipur shopping: Jaipur is a paradise for shopaholics. You can buy handicrafts, puppets, mojdis, silver ornaments, gems stones, bandhani fabrics, blue pottery products, lac bangles from here. Stroll through the colorful bazaars and you will get something unique to buy for you.
- Watch a movie at Raj Mandir Theater, the royal theater of India in Jaipur.
- Spend the evening at Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur to witness the authentic culture of Rajasthan. Relish your taste buds with dal-bati-churma- Rajasthani delicacies.
So, explore the Best Golden Triangle Tour Package and try out the above things in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur with the best car rental in Delhi.
Jaipur the capital city of Rajasthan is one of the planned city and favorite city of tourists. It is filled with ancient forts, monuments, and temples that boast its glorious past. The temples and other religious temples reflect the spiritual value of the rulers of the dynasties who built them. Jaipur can be explored under the golden triangle India tour that includes the sightseeing of not only Jaipur but Delhi and Agra too. This tour is the most traversed circuit in India to catch the glimpses of heritage and historical monuments of India.
The temples echo the magnificence of Rajput rulers which attracts visitors from all over the globe. The architecture of the temple is awe-inspiring and their religious significance is worth a visit. Each temple is unique in its own way and people visit the temple to rejuvenate their spiritual values.
The following temples should be included in your Rajasthan trip plan if you want to feel the spiritualism in the ancient temples-
- Galtaji Govind Temple- It is one of the pre-historic Hindu pilgrimage sites. The temple complex comprises natural freshwater springs, and 7 holy kunds and among this kund ‘Galta Kund’ is the holiest.
- Sun Temple- Offer your prayers at the Sun Temple, located near Galtaji Temple. Visit this temple during the sunset or sunrise to enjoy the stunning scenic views.
- Birla Temple, also known as Lakshmi Narayan Temple is situated below the Moti Dungri Fort in Jaipur. The temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi and is a popular architectural landmark in Jaipur. The Temple is built of the pure white marble with the modern approach and looks amazingly beautiful when enlightening in the evening.
- Govind Dev Ji Temple– It is located in the City Palace complex and Govind Dev Ji is Hindu deity Lord Krishna. It is one of the most famous and scared tourist destinations of Jaipur. The mural in the temple is same as how Lord Krishna looked during incarnation on Earth. The glory of temple gets drenched in colorful saga during the Falgun season (during Feb-Mar) when Holi is celebrated with all energy and joy.
- Moti Dungri Ganesh Temple – It is situated in the heart of the city perched on a hilltop surrounded by the exotic palace. Every Wednesday, this temple is crowded by large number of people.
- The other popular temple is Vishnu temple decorated with marvelous frescos and mythological paintings.
- Shri Gopinathji Krishna Temple – Here you can have firsthand experience of the Arti ceremony and Indian spirituality.
- Shila Devi Temple– It is built on the premises of Amer Fort where the ladies and the Kings offered their prayers before going to the war and for the well being of the family.
- Isckon Temple– This temple is dedicated to lord Krishna and built by the International Society for Krishna Consciousness. Here, you will find eateries for your snacks and Prasad.
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Temple– This temple is located in Chitrakoot and dedicated to the Swaminarayan. Though this temple is smaller as compared to the other Swaminarayan Temples in Delhi and Ahmedabad, but you will find peace here.
- Kale Hanuman Temple– This hindu temple is dedicated to the lord hanuman. The temple is popular due to the black color of deity.
The best way to explore these temples is by hiring a car. You are offered a car with a driver to stay with your in the entire trip. There is a large fleet of cars form economy to luxury as per your needs. Economy cars are pocket-friendly as it offers a great mileage. For luxury seekers, luxury car rental can be booked to experience the hassle-free journey. You can take as many stops as you want. Hire Mercedes s class which is equipped with advanced features and high technology. This car offers you a great comfort with ample space for storage. For BMW lovers, BMW 7 Series can be chosen for long road trips.
The heritage of Jaipur is well-preserved in its temple which reflects the cultural inclination and firm beliefs of locals. Throughout the year tourist across the world prefer Temple Tour Packages who are interested in knowing more about the historical richness of the country which can be booked with best India trip planners online for discovering the spiritual facet of incredible India.