The diversified land of India offers its visitors to experience the charm of its enriched beauty which lies in its glamorous forts, palaces, museums, fairs, festivals, the distinct range of flora and fauna, supernatural environment and many other features that make the country known as Incredible India. India is bejeweled with the distinct cultures and traditions of various religions. There are ample of languages which are widely spoken throughout the country. The country beholds a brilliant art and architectures of craftsmanship. The huge and diverse land of India cannot be explored at once, but to witness the best of India’s cultures, traditions, and others, you can explore the top 10 places in India.
The top 10 places to visit in India are
- Delhi – Delhi is the capital city of India which beholds one of the most popular architectures of a bygone era which showcases the excellent artwork of craftsmanships. Delhi is dotted with alluring heritage sites such as Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Lotus Temple, and Akshardham Temple.
- Agra – Agra is a city which lies on the bank of Yamuna River. It is a home of iconic architecture of Mughal’s, Taj Mahal which was built by a renowned Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. Apart from Taj Mahal, Agra is also dotted with the brilliant structure of Agra Fort and Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah.
- Jaipur – Jaipur the pink city is the capital city of Rajasthan. Jaipur is blessed with the glorious history of maharajas who ruled the city in the bygone era. The pink city is dotted with the alluring architectures which showcase the lifestyle of rulers of Jaipur at Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Albert Hall Museum, City Palace, etc.
- Jaisalmer – Jaisalmer is a city which is located in the heart of Thar Desert and is also known as the Golden City because of its yellow sand dunes and yellow sandstone structures of forts and havelis that gives it a yellowish tinge to the city. The major attractions of Jaisalmer are Jaisalmer Fort, Sand Dunes, Havelis, and Gadisisar Lake.
- Udaipur – Udaipur is widely known as the Venice of the east because of its mesmerizing beauty and it is also known as the City of Lakes as it is an abode of abandoned beautiful lakes. The major attractions of Udaipur are City Palace, Lake Pichola, Saheliyon ki Bari, Jag Mandir, Fateh Sagar Lake, Jagdish Temple, etc.
- Jodhpur – Jodhpur is also known as the blue city or sun city. The royal city was a centre of power of the Mewar state which is bestowed with several forts, palaces, temples, etc. The major attractions of Jodhpur are Mehrangarh Fort, Ummaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada, and many others.
- Pushkar – The holy city Pushkar is worldwide known for its annual camel fair. It is one of the most ancient cities of India. The major attractions of Pushkar are Camel Fair, Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake, etc.
- Chittorgarh – Amongst the most ancient cities in Indian history, Chittorgarh was founded by the Maurya Dynasty. The City has been a birthplace of Maharajas. The Major attractions of Chittorgarh are Chittorgarh Fort, Vijay Stambha, Rana Kumbha’s Palace, etc.
- Sawai Madhopur – Sawai Madhopur district was founded by Maharaja Sawai Madho Singh. It is an abode of one of the most popular national park known as the Ranthambore National Park. The major attraction of Sawai Madhopur is the national park which is a home of distinct species of flora and fauna.
- Bundi – Another tourist destination in Rajasthan which you can explore in Rajasthan Tour Packages, Bundi which was once the native place of a tribe known as the Bunda Meena. The major attractions of Bundi are Nawal Sagar, Sukh Mahal, Dabhai Kund, Taragarh Fort, etc.
You can explore Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur in the Golden Triangle Tour of India which is the most popular tour of India. Discover the diverse land of India with the best Golden Triangle Tour Package. Other than Delhi, Agra, Jaipur you can also add on these destinations in your tour.